THC and CBD are both phytocannabinoids produced by the cannabis plant. There are over 100 identified phytocannabinoids produced by the plant in addition to THC and CBD. THC has a number of medical benefits and has typically been associated with the cannabis “high.” CBD is a non-psychotropic cannabinoid that is also responsible for a number of medical benefits. Feel free to visit our Knowledge Center for a thorough explanation of the different cannabinoids found in cannabis.
Articles in this section
- What ingredients are used in Papa & Barkleys' products?
- Can I buy from Papa & Barkley in bulk?
- Do I need a prescription or a medical recommendation to purchase Papa & Barkley products?
- What is THC and what does it do?
- How do you test your products?
- How do I find out more information about Papa & Barkley and your products?
- How much does your product cost?
- Which product is best for me?
- Will I feel "high"?
- Where can I find/buy your product?