Each Papa and Barkley product is tested 4 times throughout the production process. We laboratory test for potency, microbial and pesticides. First, we test our plants for their cannabinoid profile and to ensure they are free of pesticides and microbials. If the plant passes this stage, we then move forward with processing it through our lipid infusion process. We test a sample of the infusion for potency and microbials and pesticide. When the infusion passes that test, we then move onto blending the extract with other natural ingredients. Once everything is blended, we then send a sample of that blend to again be tested. If the blends pass this phase, they then go on to their final stage of “Cal State” testing. In this process, our products go through the multifaceted testing implemented by the state of California. Once we get state approval, our products are then ready for distribution.
Articles in this section
- What ingredients are used in Papa & Barkleys' products?
- Can I buy from Papa & Barkley in bulk?
- Do I need a prescription or a medical recommendation to purchase Papa & Barkley products?
- What is THC and what does it do?
- How do you test your products?
- How do I find out more information about Papa & Barkley and your products?
- How much does your product cost?
- Which product is best for me?
- Will I feel "high"?
- Where can I find/buy your product?